Spend your New Year’s Eve in the oldest restaurant in Budapest!
- Folklore Show
- Gipsy Music
- Traditional Hungarian NYE Dinner
- Midnight Menu & Champagne
- Soup: Goulash soup
- Main course: Mixed grill platter (roasted chicken breast and pork chops, fried sausage) mashed onion potatoes and steamed red cabbage
- Dessert: Sponge cake Somló style
Above rates include:
at dinner with folklore show: 0,04 welcome schnaps and scone, 0,2 white and 0,2 red wine (which can be changed for soft drink, mineral water or beer upon request) and coffee
The 40-minute-long show is presented by 2 couples, consists of 2 parts, in the first part Hungarian dances, in the second part gipsy dances are performed.
- Location: Márványmenyasszony Restaurant 1012 Budapest, Márvány utca 6.
- Arrival: 20.00
- Folklore Programme starts: 21.00
- Retro DJ Programme starts: 23.00
NEW YEARS’ EVE: HUNGARIAN STYLE
Be part of an authentic Hungarian New Years‘ Eve celebration!
We welcome our guests with a colorful program and a big variation of food and beverages. The venue is one of the oldest and most beautiful building, the so-called „Márványmenyasszony ház“.
During the evening, the musical experience will have a priority meaning, since we invited nationally acknowledged musicians and dancers, who represent gypsy traditions, among other well-known gems. We will make sure that the mood fits the occasion! Miklós Lakatos and his band is admired everywhere they perform.
In the second part of the evening, a DJ will take over and it will be his responsibility to make sure that the whole house is on its feet. Take part of this exceptionally fun evening, where the traditional velues meet modern desire!
Location: MárványMenyasszony – Folklór ház